Media Coverage

Recent News | Media Coverage | Upcoming Events

Media Coverage

Dec 09, 2016

When to launch holiday-themed email campaigns: A playbook for marketers

[Marketing Land] It's time to start thinking about your email marketing strategy for 2017! To help you plan ahead, columnist Jason Warnock takes a look at when three leading retail brands executed their holiday-themed email campaigns.

Read More
Dec 06, 2016

3 Major Gaps Every Email Marketer Must Pay Attention to

[Gulf Marketing Review] As consumers become more comfortable making purchases on mobile devices, the gap between mobile and desktop click-to-open (CTO) rates continues to shrink. In a similar vein, consumers are so comfortable shopping on smartphones that the

Read More
Dec 06, 2016

Friday Was the Best Day to Send an Email in Q3: Yesmail

[MediaPost] While earlier in the year, email marketing campaigns performed best when sent on Thursdays, in Q3, emails sent on Friday are doing better, according to Yesmail.

Read More
Dec 05, 2016

Report: Friday Was the Best Day for Q3 Email Marketing Engagement Rates

[KoMarketing] The “Email Benchmark Report Q3 2016” from Yesmail has revealed that in terms of open rates, click rates, and CTO rates, Friday was the best day for email marketers to launch campaigns in the quarter.

Read More
Dec 02, 2016

3 Ways to Make Holiday Marketing Campaigns Twinkle

[Chief Marketer] It doesn’t take much for a consumer’s inbox to go from neat and ordered to overwhelmingly crowded, especially during the holiday season.

Read More
Nov 30, 2016

Customer Engagement Via Smartphones Takes Sharp Upturn

[Loyalty 360] According to a new report from Yesmail Interactive, smartphones now drive 70 percent of mobile email revenue, leaving tablets at only 30 percent.

Read More
Nov 25, 2016

Responsive is Not Good Enough

[MarTech Advisor] According to Yesmail’s Q2 2016 email survey, clicks, orders and shares via mobile devices are growing year-over-year. When it comes to clicking, mobile out performs desktop.

Read More
Nov 24, 2016

Report: More than a few retailers not sure what marketing channel is most successful

[Retail Customer Experience] When it comes to identifying the most successful and viable marketing opportunities more than a third of retailers, 36 percent, can't make the determination.

Read More
Nov 23, 2016

Email Drives In-Store, Online Holiday Shopping For Black Friday, Cyber Monday

[MediaPost] With Black Friday lurking just around the corner, have you tested your emails to make sure they render correctly on mobile devices?

Read More
Nov 18, 2016

Holiday Alert: Retailers Are Still Missing Opportunities to Improve Customer Experience and Relevancy

[Bulldog Reporter] The top two challenges facing today’s retailers are identifying and engaging their most valuable customers, and creating a seamless brand experience across all channels—yet 36 percent of retailers in a new survey are not able to identify

Read More